Prague Airport has taken several protective measures for passengers’ safety. Check-in for departure and arrival takes place under strict hygienic conditions. All travellers are asked in all areas of the airport wearing a respirator FFP2, observe safe distances and pursue thorough hygiene and disinfecting hands. At Prague Airport, your safety has been, is and always will be in the first place.
Instructions for Passangers
- Keep a safe distance while waiting.
- Wear an FFP2 respirator when inside the airport.
- Wash hands often and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or an arm while sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid sick people and places with a high number of people.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose with unwashed hands.
Contact your airline to receive information on safety measures onboard the aircraft. Each airline may apply different safety measures. Some airlines required to present a COVID-19 test at the time of check-in and required to wear surgical masks or an FFP2 respirator during the flight.